“EChOelse” or “EChOlese International Group Ltd.” means EChOlese International Group S.R.L.
- “Service” means the software applications provided and support provided for those applications.
- “Account” means the EugenOprea.com account that you create by Signing Up on this website.
- “Subscription” means the Service your paid for and you choose on your own, that limits your use of the Service according to their Attributes.
- “Attributes” – means the characteristics of a Subscription, included in the description of that Subscription.
- “Terms of Service” – means the Agreement between you and EChOelse.
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Once the purchase has been completed you will get an email with details to access your account. Once logged into your account you can retrieve a copy of your license and the Elevatr plugin. The email may take up to 1 hour to be delivered, but it usually arrives in a couple of minutes.
When purchasing the service you will get complementary updates and support for a period of 1 year. They are offered a sign of goodwill from Getelevatr.com and they do not represent a warranty, expressed or implied. Once downloaded the plugin and the license key, the service is considered delivered.
The materials on EugenOprea.com web site are provided “as is”. EugenOprea.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to EugenOprea.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the European Union without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms of Services with no prior notice.