In this video tutorial you will learn:
- Why it’s important to know your business objectives
- How to track conversion rates using Google Analytics goals
- What goals you should have on your website or blog
- How to calculate your goal values
- How to analyze sources that send you visitors that convert
Now, that the 4th lesson of the “Google Analytics – From 0 to Analysis Ninja” course is finished, I want to offer you the fourth Shuriken. Kudos to you! You are now one step closer to becoming an Analysis Ninja.
Along the journey, you will receive one for each lesson you complete and at the end you will become a truly Analysis Ninja. Aren’t you excited about this?
I am really excited to see you participating on this course and I hope that you will get the most out of it. If you do, don’t forget to spread the word. It’s free!
In case you are here without being subscribed to the Google Analytics course, you are missing out! This is the Lesson #4 from a multi part course about Google Analytics. Click here to learn more about it and sign up to the “Google Analytics – From 0 to Analysis Ninja” course. This way, you can’t miss any lesson.